Ferrite Microwave Technologies FMT 200 Plasma Microwave Transmitter is for extreme accuracy in demanding plasma processing applications. It is the most accurate linear power supply transmitter on the market. The FMT 200 is best suited for plasma applications requiring extreme output accuracy, or industrial sites with fluctuating incoming power.
FMT 200 Plasma Transmitter Extreme Precision: Highlights
Ferrite’s high performance, extreme precision FMT 200 plasma microwave transmitter design minimizes downtime while increasing productivity, on behalf of efficient microwave power delivery. It delivers rugged reliability with easy operation. Our advanced technology has lit the path for the industry for over 35+ years. The FMT 200 plasma transmitter is designed to assist with extreme accuracy and precision, as the conditions found in plasma processing environments require.
Highlights of the transmitter include:
- Linear Power Supply
- 1/2 the cost per kW vs. switched mode, 1/3 the cost of solid state
- Advanced and industry-leading FMT microwave circulator technology
- External pump skid for maximum possible separation between water and high voltage
- Extensive monitoring: solenoid, anode, transformers, and forward and reflective power levels
- Offering nearly the precision of a switch-mode transmitter, at the price of a linear power supply
- Includes separate incoming line monitoring and filtering to dramatically improve output power control
- Auto-tuner, tube-in-a-box, soft start, key entry, and advanced EMI filtering included as standard offering
- Advanced design includes linear solenoid power controller, HV RC network and HV Compensated power supply with control board
FMT: Core Technologies
As a Microwave Techniques company, our components division actively supports the work of our systems division and vice-versa. We are the only global provider with a separate division for high-power microwave components.
Our core technologies include:
- Linear & Switch-Mode Transmitters
- Dynamic System Control (VSWR, Temperature, Humidity, and other factors)
- Microwave modeling of materials, cavity structures, and launching mechanisms
- Integration of microwave transmitters, devices, and systems into existing processes and infrastructure
- Designing circulators, loads, combiners, transmitters, and innovative custom components on a regularly basis
- Although Microwave Techniques expertise is strong in ISM bands (2450MHz & 915MHz), we have extensive solutions down to 50 MHz, and power levels up to 50 MW
To learn more about the FMT 200 plasma microwave transmitter, please contact our support team.