Ferrite Microwave’s FMT 100 Safety Microwave Transmitter is the most advanced and safest linear power supply transmitter on the market. The new design meets international safety standards and CE Standards. The FMT 100 offers separate and easy access to all low-voltage control components and circuitry, in addition to other safety features.
Safety Features of the FMT Microwave Transmitter Series
The FMT 100 was designed in close partnership with a Global 50 Company for its factories in Europe, as well as its other locations across the globe. It meets the most stringent of global electrical, EMI, and safety standards.
Below are a few design features of the FMT 100 safety transmitter:
The Safest Transmitter On The Market
One of the recent advances in the FMT 100 microwave transmitter is the new “tube-in-a-box” design. This provides superior EMI filtering. In addition, it offers an external circulator and cooling skid to dramatically improve safety.
It includes a separate voltage supply, so the pump stays on if the transmitter distribution circuit breaker trips during a magnetron overload. The FMT 100 is designed for SIL2/PL-d safety levels with dual contactors and safety door switches all prewired for safety interface.
- Easy changeout of diode boards
- Physical key locks on all panel doors
- “Soft start” provided as standard equipment
- Separate access to low voltage box on front door for added safety
- Easy access to all high-voltage components, with finger-safe access
- Non-contact door switch for high-voltage transformer / diodes section of transmitter
- Complies with global standards for electrical and safety performance – CE complaint
- System monitors all critical parameters – solenoid, anode, HV, forward power, reflected power
- Optional transmitter control based on actual microwave output, instead of traditional pre-determinted voltage setpoints
- Directional couplers on the microwave launcher measure actual power and reflected power back to the magnetron tube. When paired with directional couplers on the waveguide run, this allows for sophisticated circulator efficiency analysis
To learn more about the FMT 100 safety microwave transmitter, please contact our support team.