Ferrite Microwave Technologies (FMT) manufactures a diverse line of waveguide components for various industrial processing applications. FMT supplies control components for industrial processing applications where microwaves are utilize to enhance a process, across frequencies from 300 to 2450MHz. Uniquely, we have dual expertise in the manufacture of waveguide components and complete systems for a multitude of industrial microwave processes.
Industrial Processing: History & Overview
We were pioneers in the industrial processing market, developing the first 75, 100 and 125 kW isolators for UHF processing systems. We also were first to develop a 30 kW CW three port isolator at 2450MHz.
Our products within this marketplace focus within designated industrial bands of 896MHz, 915MHz, 922MHz, and 2450MHz. Common driving factors within this market include high volumes, short lead times and pricing sensitivity.
FMT waveguide components for industrial processing take these into account from design through final assembly. Resultantly, most of our industrial devices are available in volume and on short notice. What separates our products from all others is their manufacture to the same exacting standards as our medical, military, and scientific offerings.
Waveguide Components: Industrial Capabilities
Our capabilities involving waveguide components for industrial processing includes:
- RoHS compliant components
- CE compliant industrial systems
- Waveguide Components: WR-284, WR-340, WR-975
- Support from Mega Industries (A Microwave Techniques company) product line
- Lab & commercial scale microwave systems for solids and liquids in partnership with IMS
- Specialized knowledge and product development focus in ISM Bands: 2450MHz and 915MHz
- RF & thermal modeling software in the design phase, aimed to minimize insertion loss and maximize isolation
- Evaluation & refurbishment services for industrial processing waveguide components, such as WR-975 circulators
- FMT’s core business is within the manufacture of high-power circulators, isolators, and loads for industrial processing
- Deep knowledge of plasma generation, CVD diamond growth, microwave pyrolysis, high volume material preparation
To learn more about our various microwave and RF components, please contact our support team. We look forward to learning about your application, and finding the best solutions possible to enhance that process.