We’re ready to assist you all over the world.
Our sales department is able to offer prompt quotes for systems and parts. We are also able to help customers with all aspects of the sales process from quotation to shipment. Our customer service representatives have extensive product knowledge and will assist you in every way possible. We also work closely with our engineering, purchasing, production and technical departments to offer our customers the best possible price and delivery.
In addition to our premier sales staff at our manufacturing headquarters, we have a network of global representatives available to help you through the sales process.
6. Training & Installation
We send a technician to your facility to commission the system and train operators.
Standard commissioning responsibilities include:
1. Terminate all electrical runs with the exception of 3-phase terminations.
2. Testing entire control system.
3. Setting up electrical specifications of generators.
4. Testing operation of entire system.
5. Working with Customer’s operators on development of process settings for microwave power and conveyor speed.
Unsure about precisely how much energy you will need for your particular microwave system application?
Download this guide to understand the simple calculation and more.
- Learn to calculate your energy requirements for drying your material
- Know your power needs upfront for success with potential suppliers
- Learn how accurate energy estimates are essential for ROI