We are unique in our dual expertise in both high-power components as well as large-scale industrial microwave systems. This enables us to leverage the engineering talent necessary to any company manufacturing high power ferrite devices for our system design and application analysis as well. No other company is as qualified as we are to evaluate your needs and pair you with a microwave systems that meets the specific requirements of your application. Choose Ferrite Microwave Technologies because…
- We’ve been building industrial microwave systems longer than any other company in business today.
- Our commitment to forwarding the science continues to lead us to new technological improvements.
- Our unique capability as a microwave component manufacturer allows us to ensure circulator and generator excellence.
- We believe every client has different needs, and we design each system to meet them.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE & PROVEN DESIGN
Our designs have been refined and tested over decades of installations dating back to the birth of the industry. In conjunction with Raytheon, our founders set the standards for performance that define the parameters for industrial microwave systems even today. Though never complacent, our mechanical engineering staff is careful to ensure that improvements now and in the future do not impeach the reliability we stand for or the trust our designs have inspired in our customer base.
Whether you are interested in Tempering, Drying, Cooking or Boost Heating – we have a microwave system designed specifically for your application. We customize every system we build to suit the customer facility and requirements. We are happy to design and manufacture custom cavities and applicators to fit non-standard requests and relish the opportunity to explore new markets with customers.Learn more about products >
We offer extensive maintenance and support services as well as programming and design services. Our team is capable of servicing and upgrading any industrial microwave, regardless of who built it. We have a long history of working on legacy Raytheon and Amana machines. Our programming is focused on Allen Bradley PLC interfaces but we also work with Siemens devices.Learn more about our services >
Unsure about precisely how much energy you will need for your particular microwave system application?
Download this guide to understand the simple calculation and more.
- Learn to calculate your energy requirements for drying your material
- Know your power needs upfront for success with potential suppliers
- Learn how accurate energy estimates are essential for ROI