We work with clients to configure new and existing systems to meet a number of different requirements:
- Compatibility with new facility floor plans and expansions
- Material handling changes to fit new or existing supply (low bed, boxes, fine grain, etc…)
- Local industrial electric supply conversions for facility relocations
- Adjustments to meet governmental regulation and compliance
- Custom line additions like slicers, blowers, washers, dryers, mixers and conveyors
- Design work for sanitation requirements specific to one application
Our microwave engineers and mechanical engineering services are available to help you design a system to suit any application, any constraint.
Unsure about precisely how much energy you will need for your particular microwave system application?
Download this guide to understand the simple calculation and more.
- Learn to calculate your energy requirements for drying your material
- Know your power needs upfront for success with potential suppliers
- Learn how accurate energy estimates are essential for ROI